Steemit Tutorial Complete

Steemit is a simple social network but with a huge difference, since when you start to join the “steemit community” you will be paid for what you publish!

All this is possible because under the Steemit platform there is a huge company and several cryptocurrencies that use the new “Blockchain” technology

People are rewarded for their content. The people who promote the content are rewarded for reporting a curare, I got good results on the site. Also I commentators who are in line with the discussions are paid.

Steem Dollar
Maximum Stability
Steem
Maximum Freedom
Steem Power
Maximum Influence

They never lose their value. I’m stuck to be stable. When you create popular content, 50% of your salary will be in Steem Dollars.

And you will also be rewarded for serving the next Steem. It’s not as much for participating in a Steem Power. Interest for 10% interest.

When you earn Steem Dollars for creating content, you have three possibilities:

1) You can convert the Dollars into Steem and sell them immediately on the open market with real money, essentially by cashing.

2) You can keep the Steem Dollars, which relate to money on the net and pay you 10% interest. You can sell them at any time. If you think that the value will increase and you want to sell a certain point in the near future, this is your best option.

3) You can exchange your Dollar Steem with Steem Power. If you want to invest in the future of the series and collect the biggest prizes, this is the way to do it.

Steem are the units that buy and sell for real money on open markets. You can exchange them as you would with the bitcoins or the actions of a company.

But you do not want to hold them too long because you create more Steem Units every day. If you cling to Steem Units for a long time, they will become diluted and you will lose value.

By keeping Steem Power Units, you will be able to earn a lot more as your network grows, so it will be your piece of cake.

And you will be heavily rewarded along the way. The way things are created now, 90% of the new Stimulus coin is distributed every day to people who already hold Steem power units in the form of additional Steem power units. (The other 10% goes to content creators and curators).

Half of the remuneration you will receive for your content will be in Steem Power Units.

Also, the more power units you own, the more your rating rating will be valid. You will have more influence on other people.

Steem Power Units also play a final and very important role. They prevent massive price fluctuations and volatility in open markets. Because everyone is stuck for 2 years.

https://steembottracker.com/

By using this site that allows access to your account in Steemit through a function called “steem connect” you can check your investment in every post using bots or better programs programmed to distribute the money in steemit.

Easy to use and secure profit.

  1. Access your account on steem through the site
  2. Choose the “bot” “to simplify this step look at the table and you will have the price of the bot the safe gain and how much you will have upvote.
  3. Press the “actions” button and click send.
  4. Send the specific amount for that bot and enter the url of your post.
  5. Enter the passkey of your account to send the money.
    And wait for the vote on steem at the end of the time marked on botracker.
This guide was created by
start following us on steemit!